Translate

Friday, September 7, 2018

Earth tremor in Abuja: I'll run back to London if I feel it again in Aso Rock - Buhari

As Nigerians continue to react to the earth tremor that shook Nigeria's capital city at dawn, President Muhammadu Buhari has said the earth tremor was caused by the corrupt politicians in the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
He made the statement in his official tweeter handle. The President said the earth tremor is the handwork of desperate corrupt people who want him to return to London , the United Kingdom.
The President said in the event of another earth tremor, he will certainly leave the Presidential Villa and run back to London. 
He wrote: President Buhari‏ @TheMbuhari, “The earth tremors in Abuja is the handwork of desperate corrupt people who want me to run back to London because that’s exactly what I’m going to do if I feel this tremor again in Aso Rock.”

Source Daily global watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment