Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Clampdown: NNAMDI KANU UNMASKED THE BUHARI IN ASO ROCK


The indigenous leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu preaching the truth about the Aso Rock  and Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu review that the  President of the United State of America Donald Trump, however say's " I Don't Want To See That lifeless Thing Again", most misunderstood him. It is regrettable that most people don't believe truths when said, but I care not if you get upset. He however added, I don't blame the White men for our problems we should be blamed.

He stresses, we shall expose that very person in Aso Rock tonight. Their is much wrong that must be correct and its tonight! I am not going to expose the primitive number of us. You can still keep believing the junk that the young Man in his 40's in Aso Rock is Buhari, then we must be stupid.
 We are live and direct on Radio Biafra...they say our Radio station has been bought, but they are lying. Some people fell for their gimmicks, but we are live and direct.
The cheap blackmails will not work and we will not vote next year, we are going to shake them that, they may know we have to get Biafra restored.

The cloning of Buhari, was not done by British, rather they Black's. The Hausa/ Fulani people brought in that thing from Sudan, that they may continue to enrich themselves and get wealthy in two years like Dangote.
The question here is, what did they do with 2015 and other budgets? Name the seven deadly sins,you will find it in this hypocrites. Why have this joke from Sudan not attend any Press Conference? Even Aisha Buhari said, no one should vote for him but some of you never gave listening ear because you don't reason.

The late Buhari had Brain tumour if you can remember. Nnamdi continued saying, someone who underwent such surgery proceedings nerved go for any followup? He doesn't fall sick again....

Zarah Buhari doesn't tweet anymore because Daddy is no more. I like them for being totally sincere,at least his family members are not pretending.

We know the original Buhari. Ask Jubril to wear his suite without the Hausa/Fulani cap then,  you will know he is not Buhari. The world is witness to this monument fraud and deception, but the have chosen to keep mute. Whenever ugly people carry out surgery's so to look good, they don't remember their ear's because is deadly. 
I recommend every Nigeria to look at the old pictures of Buhari, look at his ear and
Jubril's ear. I want you to known this, nobody shares same ear lobe,is just like fingerprint.
If Buhari doesn't come back on Tuesday, know that he has gone to change his ear's.
I keep saying this, I am older than Jubril and Ashia Buhari I was told Orjj Uzo  Kalu is defending him, but we will come to him later.

The IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu also stress that, the Zoo is in trouble because his here. He further said, a must shred John Tsoho into pieces until they sack him as a judge.
The whole world listens to Radio Biafra, including Israel where I am. Okorocha knows that Buhari is dead that's why he wants to blackmail them with an impose of his son in-law as a Governor.
Sometimes they wonder how  I know?  I can't run IPOB without having people in Aso Rock.

Do you know that, they stopped at Casablanca for a Life Support Machine because he was rain dead?
Buhari saw me and died.
Elohim said I should come for Biafra's to have light.
If the Zoo was strong, why didn't they come with Armoured Cars and Fighter Jet?

Elohim told me that if Buhari gets my message, he will collapse and then, I wrote him he collapse. Elohim has given me to him. Have you asked why Buhari zoomed off with Presidential jet on the 17th of January and landed in Casablanca for life support? Wherever they are now I will expose them.

Every force put together in Nigeria, can not match IPOB intelligence. My good friend Femi Kayode, is intelligent and he writes very brilliant essays as he exposed Fulani in one of them.
I don't want to talk about Atiku Abubakar now, but he should be very careful.
One could remember when Aisha came back from Saudi Arabia and was asked where she was coming from and she answered," I went to perform a lesser haji", she was actually coming back from burying her husband.

Jubril was paid 250million and now,the want him to  recontested. The man in Aso Rock is Jubril, as soon as I said that they sent Army to come and and kill me. Justice Tsoho who alleged I jumped  Bail, is daft.
Look at Buhari's hand and that of Jubril, you will see the difference, check the nose also.
That midget called Elrufia is involved in this poly.

Do you know that AU in February, had a minutes silence for Buhari? Rocha's Okorocha knows the truth. If you're looking for any confirmation that the Black's is daft, Jubrils case is an example.

Abban Kyari and the Zoo will go down for importing a Sudanese man to deceive over 180million people.
 He conclude by saying,
You must ask yourself, why did Queen Elizabeth write a condolence letter for Buhari?

Written by Ibeh Amarachi Gift
Edited by Ann Enwere

No comments:

Post a Comment